Friday, July 1, 2011

Long Distance Relationships


Many people find it really hard to survive or to keep the long distance relationship last. Yes, it is hard. Though how much you love each other, in this kind of relationship your trust will be tested, your patience how long you could understand and your loyalty. Communication is the secret, you have to keep in touch as much as possible, because you know missing someone may leads to forgetting. You must not keep any secrets to each other, never stops to care and show your love. There's a lot of way to do it. But trust to each other is the best key to survive that kind of relationship. 

 Love is not enough, even though how much you love the person if you don't have enough trust, it will be really hard to keep that relationship, and also you have to be understanding. Having your love one away from you is hard, but it's so nice to feel that even how far you are to each other, you can feel and you two know in your hearts that you love each other and no matter what happens they will always stay in your heart, and no one can replace them there. 
  I myself had experienced it for how many times, and sadly I failed  and regret, because I always think I'm too young to take that risk, then I realized I was wrong. I regret but it's late. It's hard. your'e going to think of a lot of things, you can't sleep well at night on thinking of your doubts. How is he? does he found someone new? maybe he forget his promise? do he still love me? or if he just missed to response on your text messages,  there will be a lot of things will riot on your mind, If your lack on trust.I want you to know guys, it is really really really hard to trust the person away from  you, especially if it's about a long long long time you haven't seen each other, it may be  possible that you two will be strangers to each other. 
That's why long distance relationship is not just about love, but it's more about understanding, loyalty and trust to your love one. But now, what I believe is, it will never be hard when it comes to true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment